FRS Employer Training Workshops – August 1
Pension Plan and Investment Plan employer training workshops will be held in Tallahassee and online on Thursday,
August 1. The morning session (8:30-11:30 am ET) will cover the Pension Plan, and the afternoon session (1:00 – 4:00 pm ET) will cover the Investment Plan.
To register for the workshops/webcasts:
- Call the toll-free FRS Employer Assistance Line (1-866-377-2121, Option 1), or
- Go to https://myfrs.ezsoftco.com/ClientApp/NewClientPage.aspx and login.
- Select “Attend a Workshop”
- Click the County drop down box, then select either “EMPLOYER Webcast – Live Stream” (to attend online) or “EMPLOYER Workshop” (to attend in person). DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE/WORK IN.
- Click the Workshop drop down box, then select “FRS Investment Plan – Employer Training” or “FRS Pension Plan – Employer Training”.
- Click “Next”, then select the date you want to attend. If you want to attend both workshops you will need to register for each workshop individually.
If you are attending the workshop online you will access it at https://www.myfrs.com/EmployerWorkshop.htm. If you are in the Tallahassee area you can attend the workshop in person at the State Board of Administration, 1801 Hermitage Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL 32308 https://goo.gl/maps/chctcMz9YYH2.
A reminder email will be sent a few days prior to the workshop.
Walter Kelleher, CEBS
Director of Educational Services
Office of Defined Contribution Programs
State Board of Administration of Florida
1801 Hermitage Blvd., Suite 100
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850) 413-1490 (office)
(850) 413-1489 (fax)