FRS Employer Training Workshops – August 4
This is a reminder that Pension Plan and Investment Plan employer training workshops will be held online on Tuesday, August 4 (in person workshops will not be held). The morning session (8:30-11:30 am ET) will cover the Pension Plan, and the afternoon session (1:00-4:00 pm ET) will cover the Investment Plan.
To register for a workshop:
By phone: 1-866-377-2121, Option 1
Be ready to provide your name, contact information, the date and time of the workshop you want to attend, and the number of people from your agency who will be attending.
- Log in to the workshop registration page – https://myfrs.ezsoftco.com/ClientApp/NewClientPage.aspx
- Select “Attend a Workshop.”
- Click “County.”
- In the drop-down menu, select “EMPLOYER Webcast — Live Stream”. DO NOT SELECT THE COUNTY YOU LIVE/WORK IN.
- Click “Workshop.”
- In the drop-down menu, select “FRS Investment Plan — Employer Training” or “FRS Pension Plan – Employer Training.”
- Click “Next.”
- Select the date you want to attend.
You must register separately for each workshop you wish to attend.
You will access the workshops at https://www.myfrs.com/EmployerWorkshop.htm. A reminder email will be sent a few days prior to the workshop.
Walter Kelleher, CEBS
Director of Educational Services
Office of Defined Contribution Programs
State Board of Administration of Florida
1801 Hermitage Blvd., Suite 100
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850) 413-1490 (office)
(850) 413-1489 (fax)